Ambitious doctors who want to improve healthcare worldwide
Incision is looking for ambitious doctors who want to improve healthcare worldwide
- Are you ready for a new challenge?
- Do you have a passion for surgery (or other cutting specialties)?
- Do you enjoy working on innovative training materials that improve healthcare worldwide?
- And do you want to work in a dynamic international scale-up atmosphere?
Then come and join the Incision team!
Incision enables continuous surgical improvement for individuals and teams; by creating high quality knowledge and services, and by sharing it so that surgical care leads to better outcomes for everyone. We create online courses based on 2D and 3D films of surgical procedures, together with everything a surgeon needs to know about the procedure. We use this accredited method to facilitate hospitals and training courses in countries including the Netherlands, Scandinavia, Egypt and Indonesia. Currently, 28 colleagues, including 5 doctors and 3 surgeons, work at Incision, but we are growing fast.
Your work at Incision consists of creating the medical content for the online courses. You work closely with surgeons, both inside and outside our company. When we start filming the surgical procedures, you are in charge of the technical direction. After the procedure has been filmed, you are the editor of this film. You make the first version, after which you come to a final version in close cooperation with the surgeons. Of course we teach you all this, and you will gain a lot of new skills in this job.
You have an affinity with surgery and you like to convert the available knowledge into training material. Incision is a young, innovative company that wants to work smarter and faster every week. We are therefore looking for an enthusiastic colleague who continues to critically consider our own work process, an enterprising physician who likes to do things differently. Because our teaching materials are of very high quality, we are looking for someone who naturally has an eye for the smallest details – who continues until the product is flawless. Finally, due to our international clients and growth ambitions, good command of the English language is required.
- We offer a very nice, challenging job for people with an interest in surgery and with a passion to improve the quality of care worldwide
- On the one hand you remain directly involved with medical content, but you also learn all kinds of skills in the field of project management, film production and entrepreneurial thinking
- A job (32-40 hours) for a minimum of seven months and a salary that matches your experience
- A scale-up atmosphere and mentality: we work together on a cool product that makes healthcare better!
- A nice office in a central, easily accessible location in Amsterdam
- A fun, energetic and young team full of humor!
Send your resume and cover letter (both in English) before July 17, 2020 to Marian Scheer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Send your resume and motivational letter (both in English)Apply now