Incision is looking for a Head of Product & Engineering
Incision (https://www.incision.care/) is an organization on a mission. We believe that everybody deserves the best surgical care. We help surgical professionals to share their skills and knowledge, and together impact surgery worldwide. Over the last few years, we have built Incision Academy and created online step-by-step guides for surgical procedures, including best practices for surgical operations. For the most important surgical procedures we have created 2D and 3D films with all anatomic context and related content (more than 400 now available online), using augmented reality and virtual reality applications. This is the foundation for our ambitious growth plan in the years to come, working towards our big hairy audacious goal of becoming the go-to platform for optimizing surgical care by 2030.
Incision is accredited by the Royal College of Surgeons of England and endorsed by various surgical societies (including EHS, ESSO). Winner of the Accenture Innovation Award, Incision is a rapidly growing scale-up. Incision has its HQ in Amsterdam, and has representatives in many countries around the world.
About the role:
We are looking for a Head of Product & Engineering with the following responsibilities:
- Outlining Incisions’ product vision, product development, feature development by being data driven and user focused
- Executing and developing Incisions’ technological vision, implementing technology strategies and evaluating and implementing new systems and infrastructure
- Spearheading Product development projects to increase our market reach and improve our USPs
- Manage suppliers and development teams, ensuring delivery according to agreed standards and budget
- Introduction of new technologies, including Video analysis (AI-based), performance data analysis, interactive learning solutions, Virtual Reality applications, etcetera
- Overseeing all system design and changes in system architecture
- Staying on top of technology developments, industry best practices and (future) customer needs;
- Tracking, analyzing and monitoring technology and product performance metrics
- Managing internal and external stakeholders and initiating and implementing changes on multiple levels
- Playing a mentorship role to our Product development teams, constantly promoting the growth of their professional skills
We look for a candidate who has/is:
- Strong track record in a Senior Product Development role
- Solid background in technology/infrastructure
- Strong fit with a scale-up environment
- Initiative, great interpersonal skills and is able to motivate and convince others
- Great team player and fun member of our team
- At least 6+ years of relevant experience, such as building cloud applications
- High energy and self-starting personality
- Affinity with HealthTech, online education and cloud computing
- Fluent in English
Remuneration: market standard package for a scale-up environment. Working in our Amsterdam HQ.
If you are interested, contact our COO Elisabeth Stevens via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send your resume and motivational letter (both in English)Apply now