Incision continues to strive to become the worldwide standard in surgical education. The Incision platform facilitates the exchange and improvement of knowledge of surgical procedures and the necessary technical skills. The Academy offers value at various levels from experienced surgeons to residents, interns, scrub nurses and midwives.
The process of continuous learning starts with theoretical learning, followed by practice in the skills lab and subsequently clinical work. Incision’s ambition is to support all elements of this process: e-learning (including anatomy); curriculum support, models for practicing in the skills lab and competence tracking.
Incision Academy has been fully accredited by the Royal College of Surgeons of England and is endorsed by the European Society for Surgical Oncology. The Incision portfolio is comprised of over 350 procedures and is expanding at a fast rate each month.
What are we looking for?
A Marketing Manager whom is strongly focusing on identifying, engaging and growing institutional customers such as medical colleges, health/medical universities, (teaching) hospitals and clinics.
- B2B: driving customer engagement and retention, giving the best customer experience throughout the customer lifecycle of all stakeholders within the institute: medical directors, deans, vice-chancellors, head of surgeons and the interns, residents, scrub nurses and supervising surgeons (end users), using Incision Academy’s learning platform. These activities directly affect revenues by increasing customer advocacy, loyalty and retention.
- B2C: end user community marketing activities such campaign creation, search marketing, social media, e-mail marketing and other digital marketing tactics to build the end user community and generate leads towards the institutes.
You will work closely together with the Account Managers, Medical Doctors and external partners to optimize the marketing website and marketing collateral.
- Strategize, initiate, execute all (customer) marketing (communication) activities
- Create and execute customer engagement plans together with our Educational Lead
- Assess and improve economic buyer and other key stakeholders’ value perception
- Systematically monitor and analyze usage at (key) customers
- Develop a customer lifecycle strategy via user segmentation and engagement plans
- Develop and execute BtC/social media marketing activities to A) create awareness and B) generate BtB leads
- Master degree; MD or Marketing and/or Business.
- 3 years B2B and/or B2C experience in (digital) marketing
- Proven track record in creating and executing marketing programs
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI
- Team player, strong interpersonal skills with ability to effectively collaborate and communicate, highly self-motivated with a sense of urgency
- A full-time job – 40 hours per week
- A competitive salary, depending on your experience
- A true start-up mentality & atmosphere: we all work hard on great solutions that will improve the world
- A beautiful office at a great location in Amsterdam
- A fun, energetic team that loves humor
Send your resume and motivational letter (both in English) before June the 20th to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Charles Pallandt.
Send your resume and motivational letter (both in English)Apply now