Technical Customer Support Agent (temp) 24-40 hr pw
Technical customer support is totally your thing and you communicate in a clear, customer-oriented manner. Customer satisfaction and solving complex issues is your main goal. You try your utmost to find fitting solutions to all problems. You do this in a patient, clear and empathetic way with the aim of problem solution and client satisfaction. We are looking for someone to support our team in a temporary role.
Incision is an organization on a mission. We believe that everybody deserves the best surgical care. We help surgical professionals to share their skills and knowledge, and together impact surgery worldwide. Over the last few years, we have built Incision Academy and created online step-by-step guides for surgical procedures, including best practices for surgical operations. For the most important surgical procedures we have created 2D and 3D films with all anatomic context and related content (more than 370 now available online), using also augmented reality and virtual reality applications. This is the foundation for our ambitious growth plan in the years to come.
Incision is accredited by the Royal College of Surgeons of England and endorsed by various surgical societies (including EHS, ESSO). Winner of the Accenture Innovation Award, Incision is a rapidly growing scale-up. Incision has its HQ in Amsterdam, and has representatives in many countries around the world.
As a technical customer support agent you are the first point of contact for everyone who reaches out to us with questions about our platform. You troubleshoot technical issues by digging into each case and working with stakeholders to resolve them in a timely manner. You support our commercial organization with contract administration, sales reports and data requests. To fill that role effectively, we are looking for an independent tech savvy communicator. Someone who is eager to assist the clients and colleagues of Incision with all their wants and needs.
Your tasks will consist of
- troubleshooting our Academy learning system
- access and user management. creating accounts for users and setting up trials
- Handling incoming emails from clients and colleagues, answering the phone with the right tone and effective approach
- Administration of contracts and renewals
- Create sales support reports and handle data requests
- finding efficient blanket solutions to overarching issues, while communicating individualized responses
Your experience and personality
- native English or excellent English speaking and writing skills
- adaptive and thrive in a dynamic, at times hectic environment; you work quickly and efficiently under pressure and are not overwhelmed by a high workload
- know your way around the web and are familiar with Google docs
- Tech savvy and experiences with SaaS cloud solutions (Mailchimp, Pipedrive (CRM)
- Solid reporting skills (Excel)
- have a few years experience working in a comparable role in a SaaS or online company
- have strong communication and analytical skills. Strong organizer and planner.
- A job for 24-40 hours per week (temporary, for 6 months max).
- A competitive salary, depending on your experience.
- A true start-up mentality & atmosphere: we all work hard on great solutions that will improve the world.
- A beautiful office at a great location in Amsterdam.
- A fun, energetic team that loves humor.
Send your resume and motivational letter (both in English) to the attention of our recruiter, Elisabeth Stevens at email@example.com.
Send your resume and motivational letter (both in English)Apply now