Basic Medical Hardware Kit
This Basic Medical Hardware Kit course will teach you everything about the basic medical hardware kit and the scale
After studying this Basic Medical Hardware Kit course you are familiar with the following:
- Contents of the basic medical hardware kit
- Switching the scale on and off
- Using the TARE function on the scale
- Using the Hold function on the scale
- Cleaning and caring for the scale
You might also be interested in:
Step by step
Contents of the kit
In the basic medical hardware kit you will find:
The electronic hanging baby scale with the weighing trouser. These items will be discussed in more detail in this film.
You will also find some pencils.
A tape measure.
A 14 cm non toothed forceps.
A pair of scissors.
and a tourniquet.