Cervical Conization (Live)
This Cervical Conization (Live) course will teach you:
- The excision of a cone-shaped or cylindrical wedge from the cervix uteri that includes the transformation zone and all or a portion of the endocervical canal. It is used for the definitive diagnosis of squamous or glandular intraepithelial lesions, for excluding microinvasive carcinomas, and for conservative treatment of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN).
Special attention is paid to the following hazards you may encounter during the Cervical Conization (Live):
- Electrocautery damage
With the following tips you might perform the Cervical Conization (Live) even better:
- Contraceptive device removal
- Hemostasis maintenance
- Suspicious tissue identification using Lugol’s iodine
- Tissue removal facilitation by applying a suture
- Management of intraoperative bleeding
After studying this Cervical Conization (Live) course you are familiar with the most common complications:
- Uterine perforation
You might also be interested in:
Step by step
Expose the vagina digitally.
Do you want to take the test of "Cervical Conization (Live)"?
Try one of our offerings