This Essure Removal course will teach you:
- To completely remove the Essure devices from the Fallopian tubes.
Special attention is paid to the following hazards you may encounter during the Essure Removal:
- Superficial epigastric artery damage
- Essure damage
With the following tips you might perform the Essure Removal even better:
- Preservation mesosalpingeal vascular structure
After studying this Essure Removal course you are familiar with the most common complications:
- Injury to ovary and uterus
- Vascular injury
- Incomplete removal of the Essure
You might also be interested in:
Step by step
Identify the parts of the Essure
Do you want to take the test of "Essure Removal"?
Try one of our offerings