This Implanon Removal course will teach you:
- The removal of a hormone-releasing birth control implant
With the following tips you might perform the Implanon Removal even better:
- Injection of anesthetics under the implant
- Implant localization
- Removal of the implant using forceps
- Incapsulated implant
- Reimplantation of an implant
After studying this Implanon Removal course you are familiar with the most common complications:
- Injury to nerves or vessels
- Breakage of the implant
You might also be interested in:
Step by step
Identify the implant by palpation, usually located at the medial side of the upper non-dominant arm. If the implant cannot be palpated, an ultrasound can be used to localize the implant.
Do you want to take the test of "Implanon Removal"?
Try one of our offerings