Incision’s response for COVID-19
- You can now REGISTER for free with the special COVID19 code (on academy.incision.care).
- Already Registered using the COVID19 code? Log In Here
- After registering, you will have access to all Incision courses including the special program ‘Medical Skill Refreshment Course’.
- Access will be for 4 weeks initially and will automatically terminate without lock-in.
- Please share this message with medical professionals who may benefit from this.
In this time of crisis, Incision wants to contribute by giving free access to its e-learning academy with more than 400 surgical courses for the OR team, covering the full training curriculum of residents, scrub nurses and interns. Topics include surgical procedures, anatomy, OR equipment and skills.
On the Academy there is also a special program ‘Medical Skill Refreshment Course’ which can be used to quickly refresh knowledge about medical skills online, for those who are being asked to assist on the ward and in the IC unit.
Thanks from the Incision Team,