Learn how to monitor the usage of Incision Academy at your institution
About supervisor access
Via the Supervisor Dashboard, supervisors can track end-user data such as registration, activity, certification and progress through customised programs.
How can I get supervisor access to my institution's account?
To request supervisor access to your institution's account, contact us at email@example.com.
Where can I find my Supervisor Dashboard?
Incision Academy usage data on the Supervisor Dashboard
1. Under the Overview tab of your Supervisor Dashboard, you can see the following usage data:
- Target Number of Users the maximum number of users who can access the Academy under your institution's subscription
- Registered Users the number of users who have signed up for an Academy account
- Ever Logged In Users the number of users who have logged in to their account
- Users Logged In Last Month the percentage of the users who have logged in to their account over the last month
- Users Logged In Last 3 Months the percentage of the users who have logged in to their account over the last three months
- Users Logged In the Last 6 Months the percentage of the users who have logged in to their account over the last six months
- Total Certificate Count the total number of certificates obtained by users
2. Under the User Statistics tab of your Supervisor Dashboard, you can see the following user-specific data:
- The user's name and email address
- First Log In the first time a user has logged into their account
- Last Log In the last time a user has logged into their account
- Total Active Days the number of days a user has been active on the Academy
- Total Issues Certificates the number of certificates obtained by a user
*Under the Actions column, you can click on the user info icon to see the list of course certificates obtained by a user
3. Under the Program Progress tab of your Supervisor Dashboard, you can track the progress of users through your institution's customised program:
- Certificates Issued / Total (%) the number of program courses completed (via certification) by a user/the percentage of program courses completed (via certification) by a user
* Under the Actions column, you can click on the user info icon to see the list of course certificates obtained by a user
How can I export usage data from the Supervisor Dashboard?
You can export all the available user data on your Supervisor Dashboard by selecting:
- under the User Statistics tab to download a list of all current users at your institution along with their usage data
- under the Program Progress tab to download a user progress report for your customised program
*Do you want to update your institution's subscription group (e.g. terminate access for/add users)? request these changes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need help with using the Supervisor Dashboard?
Contact us at Support@incision.care or simply drop a message via the chatbox at the bottom of this page and we will get in touch with you.